Virtual Run Details:
Join the "Skip a Straw, Save a Turtle" virtual run and make a difference for these ancient creatures. As a virtual runner, you can participate from anywhere in the world by covering a distance of 5km, which can be achieved through multiple runs. There is no registration deadline and results submission is optional.
By participating in this virtual run, you are supporting the cause to recover the depleted wild populations of sea turtles. The message behind this event is simple: "Skip a straw, save a turtle". Help protect these magnificent creatures and have faith in your ability to complete the challenge. 10% of the proceeds will be donated to charity.
- Running period: Anytime
- Registration deadline: None
- Distance: 5km (can combine multiple runs)
- Where: This is virtual run, you can run anywhere in the world
- Result submission deadline: None
How it works?
1. Register at our website.
2. Run, jog, walk, stroll anywhere & anytime at your own pace for a total of 5km or more and keep your records using any running app (i.e. Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Mapmyrun, etc.) or treadmill screen record.
3. Send your running result to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Receive your virtual run items within 3 weeks.