Virtual Run Details:
Embark on a journey of self-discovery and challenge yourself with the Chrysanthemum Virtual Run. This virtual run is an opportunity for you to take on a 10km challenge at your own pace, anywhere in the world. With no registration deadline, you have the flexibility to complete the distance at any time that suits you.
The chrysanthemum is a symbol of loyalty and devoted love, and by participating in this virtual run, you'll not only be testing your own limits, but you'll also be contributing to a good cause. 10% of the proceeds will be donated to charity, making this run not only a personal challenge, but a way to give back and make a positive impact in the world.
So what are you waiting for? Register for the Chrysanthemum Virtual Run today and start your journey of self-discovery and challenge.
- Running period: Anytime
- Registration deadline: None
- Distance: 10km (can combine multiple runs)
- Where: This is virtual run, you can run anywhere in the world
- Result submission deadline: None
How it works?
1. Register at our website.
2. Run, jog, walk, stroll anywhere & anytime at your own pace for a total of 10km or more and keep your records using any running app (i.e. Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Mapmyrun, etc.) or treadmill screen record.
3. Send your running result to email@example.com.
4. Receive your virtual run items within 3 weeks.