- Running period: Anytime
- Registration deadline: None
- Distance: 5km (can combine multiple runs)
- Where: This is virtual run, you can run anywhere in the world
- Result submission deadline: None
Virtual Run Details:
The Colosseum could hold between 50,000 and 80,000 spectators, having an average audience of some 65,000, it was used for gladiatorial contests and public spectacles such as mock sea battles, animal hunts, executions, re-enactments of famous battles, and dramas based on Classical mythology.
In this virtual run, we want to emphasize the importance of live life to the fullest. “What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity”. Register to SHIKE Gladiator - Colosseum virtual run today. Challenge yourself and have faith that you can finish the run on time.
How it works?
1. Register at our website.
2. Run, jog, walk, stroll anywhere & anytime at your own pace for a total of 5km or more and keep your records using any running app (i.e. Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Mapmyrun, etc.) or treadmill screen record.
3. Send your running result to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Receive your virtual run items within 3 weeks.