- Running period: Anytime
- Registration deadline: None
- Distance: 10km (can combine multiple runs)
- Where: This is virtual run, you can run anywhere in the world
- Result submission deadline: None
Virtual Run Details:
Zhu Bajie, also known as the Zhu Wuneng, was the Marshal of the Heavenly Canopy commanding 100,000 naval soldiers of the Milky Way. he drank too much during a celebration of the gods and attempted to flirt with the moon goddess Chang'e, resulting in his banishment to the mortal world.
Zhu bajie is described as an optimistic creature. In this virtual run, we want to emphasize the importance of being optimistic. Every sunset is an opportunity to reset. Register to SHIKE Bajie virtual run today. Be optimistic and have faith that you can finish the run on time.
How it works?
1. Register at our website or android apps.
2. Run, jog, walk, stroll anywhere & anytime at your own pace for a total of 10km or more and keep your records using any running app (i.e. Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Mapmyrun, etc.) or treadmill screen record.
3. Send your running result to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload to android apps.
4. Receive your virtual run items within 3 weeks.