- Running period: Anytime
- Registration deadline: None
- Distance: 10km (can combine multiple runs)
- Where: This is virtual run, you can run anywhere in the world
- Result submission deadline: None
Virtual Run Details:
Tang Xuanzang, is a Buddhist monk who had renounced his family to become a monk from childhood. He is just called Tripitaka in many English versions of the story. He set off for Dahila kingdom to retrieve original Buddhist scriptures for China.
Tang Xuanzang is described as a human being with lots of compassion. In this virtual run, we want to emphasize the importance of being kind to others. Nobody forgets an act of kindness. Register SHIKE to Sanzang virtual run today. Be kind and have faith that you can finish the run on time.
How it works?
1. Register at our website.
2. Run, jog, walk, stroll anywhere & anytime at your own pace for a total of 10km or more and keep your records using any running app (i.e. Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Mapmyrun, etc.) or treadmill screen record.
3. Send your running result to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Receive your virtual run items within 3 weeks.