Virtual Run Details:
The largest land mammal on earth, the African elephant weighs up to eight tons. The elephant is distinguished by its massive body, large ears and a long trunk, which has many uses ranging from using it as a hand to pick up objects, as a horn to trumpet warnings, an arm raised in greeting to a hose for drinking water or bathing.
Once common throughout Africa and Asia, elephant numbers were severely depleted during the 20th century, largely due to the massive ivory trade. While some populations are now stable and growing, poaching, conflict and habitat destruction continue to threaten the species.
In this virtual run, we want to emphasize the importance of saving our elephants. “No One Needs Elephant Tusk But An Elephant”. Register to Save Our Elephant virtual run today. Be kind to elephants and have faith that you can finish the run on time.
- Running period: Anytime
- Registration deadline: None
- Distance: 5km (can combine multiple runs)
- Where: This is virtual run, you can run anywhere in the world
- Result submission deadline: None
How it works?
1. Register at our website.
2. Run, jog, walk, stroll anywhere & anytime at your own pace for a total of 5km or more and keep your records using any running app (i.e. Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Mapmyrun, etc.) or treadmill screen record.
3. Send your running result to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Receive your virtual run items within 3 weeks.