- Running period: Anytime
- Registration deadline: None
- Distance: 10km (can combine multiple runs)
- Where: This is virtual run, you can run anywhere in the world
- Result submission deadline: None
Virtual Run Details:
Sun Wukong, also known as the Monkey King, is a figure who features in a body of legends. He appears as a main character in Journey to the West. He is a monkey born from a stone who acquires supernatural powers. After rebelling against heaven and being imprisoned under a mountain, he later accompanies the monk Tang Sanzang on a journey to retrieve Buddhist sutras from "the West".
The Monkey King is described as a brave and quick-witted creature, humorous and charming, active and optimistic. In this virtual run, we want to emphasize the importance of being brave. Bravery is the solution of regret. Register to SHIKE bravery virtual run today. Be brave and have faith that you can finish the run on time.
Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience.
How it works?
1. Register at our website.
2. Run, jog, walk, stroll anywhere & anytime at your own pace for a total of 10km or more and keep your records using any running app (i.e. Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Mapmyrun, etc.) or treadmill screen record.
3. Send your running result to email@example.com.
4. Receive your virtual run items within 3 weeks.