- Running period: Anytime
- Registration deadline: None
- Distance: 5km (can combine multiple runs)
- Where: This is virtual run, you can run anywhere in the world
- Result submission deadline: None
Virtual Run Details:
Sea turtles are amongst earth’s most ancient creatures. They have been around for more than 100 million years, since the time of the dinosaurs. Sea turtles live in almost every ocean basin throughout the world, nesting on tropical and subtropical beaches. They migrate long distances to feed, often crossing entire oceans
In this virtual run, we want to emphasize the importance of recovery of depleted wild populations of turtles. “Skip a straw, Save a turtle”. Register to SHIKE Skip a straw, save a turtle virtual run today. Be kind to sea turtles and have faith that you can finish the run on time.
How it works?
1. Register at our website or android apps.
2. Run, jog, walk, stroll anywhere & anytime at your own pace for a total of 5km or more and keep your records using any running app (i.e. Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Mapmyrun, etc.) or treadmill screen record.
3. Send your running result to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload to our website / mobile apps.
4. Receive your virtual run items within 3 weeks.