- Running period: Anytime
- Registration deadline: None
- Distance: 5km (can combine multiple runs)
- Where: This is virtual run, you can run anywhere in the world
- Result submission deadline: None
Virtual Run Details:
Intellectual disability, also known as general learning disability and mental retardation, is a generalized neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by significantly impaired intellectual and adaptive functioning. It is defined by an IQ under 70, in addition to deficits in two or more adaptive behaviours that affect every day, general living.
It is very important to not underestimate people with intellectual disability. They are capable of many things.
How it works?
- Register at our website.
- Run, jog, walk, stroll anywhere & anytime at your own pace for a total of 5km or more and keep your records using any running app (i.e. Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Mapmyrun, etc.) or treadmill screen record.
- Send your running result to email@example.com or upload to our website / mobile apps.
- Receive your virtual run item/s within 3 weeks.