Virtual Run Details:
The Turtle Virtual Run is a virtual run that aims to raise awareness about the importance of the recovery of depleted wild populations of sea turtles. These magnificent creatures are amongst earth's oldest species, having lived for more than 100 million years, since the time of the dinosaurs. They can be found in almost every ocean basin throughout the world and nest on tropical and subtropical beaches. Sea turtles are known to migrate long distances in search of food, often crossing entire oceans.
This virtual run is open to anyone, anywhere in the world and can be completed at any time. The distance to be covered is 5km, which can be achieved by combining multiple runs. There is no deadline for registration or for submitting results, so participants can participate at their own pace.
By participating in this virtual run, you will also be making a positive impact on the world. 10% of the proceeds from this virtual run will be donated to charity.
So, if you want to support a good cause and have fun while doing so, register for the Turtle Virtual Run today!
- Running period: Anytime
- Registration deadline: None
- Distance: 5km (can combine multiple runs)
- Where: This is virtual run, you can run anywhere in the world
- Result submission deadline: None
How it works?
1. Register at our website.
2. Run, jog, walk, stroll anywhere & anytime at your own pace for a total of 5km or more and keep your records using any running app (i.e. Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Mapmyrun, etc.) or treadmill screen record.
3. Send your running result to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Receive your virtual run items within 3 weeks.