Ways to run faster
- Try interval training - Exercising with periods of high and low intensity to build speed and endurance.
- Stretch daily - Stretching daily increases flexibility for better strides.
- Switch up your pace- By alternating jogs and sprints, you can gradually build up speed and endurance.
- Jump rope - Fast feet just equal fast feet.
- Trade up for lighter shoes - Try a minimalist pair to see if less weight means more energy for faster feet.
- Work out your core - Stronger core muscles allow runners to tap into more force out on the road.
- Change how you breathe - Use both your nose and mouth while inhaling and exhaling to get the maximum amount of oxygen to the muscles.
#shikevirtualrun #virtualrun #5Krun #10Krun #runwithpurpose #justrun #malaysiarunner #virtualrunclub #malaysiavirtualrun