Virtual Run Details:
Join the Blue Whale Virtual Run and show your support for the conservation of one of the largest and most magnificent creatures on Earth. The blue whale, with its incredible size and history of near extinction, symbolizes the importance of preserving and protecting our planet's diverse species.
This virtual run takes place anywhere in the world and has a distance of 5 km, which can be completed all at once or split up into multiple runs. There is no registration deadline or result submission deadline, allowing you to participate at your own pace.
By registering for this virtual run, you'll not only be able to test your physical abilities, but you'll also be making a positive impact on the world. 10% of the proceeds will be donated to charity. So, "Today Whale Be A Good Day" and sign up today!
- Running period: Anytime
- Registration deadline: None
- Distance: 5km (can combine multiple runs)
- Where: This is virtual run, you can run anywhere in the world
- Result submission deadline: None
How it works?
1. Register at our website.
2. Run, jog, walk, stroll anywhere & anytime at your own pace for a total of 5km or more and keep your records using any running app (i.e. Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Mapmyrun, etc.) or treadmill screen record.
3. Send your running result to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Receive your virtual run items within 3 weeks.