Virtual Run Details:
Join the Snow Leopard Virtual Run and help support the conservation efforts for this magnificent and endangered species. Run anytime, anywhere and at your own pace, with a distance of 5km (multiple runs can be combined).
The snow leopard, a symbol of the rugged beauty of the mountain ranges of Central and South Asia, is facing numerous challenges, including habitat loss and declining populations. Your participation in this virtual run will help raise awareness.
Don't miss this opportunity to be part of a good cause and to help save the ghost of the mountain. Register today and run for a better tomorrow! 10% of the proceeds will be donated to charity.
- Running period: Anytime
- Registration deadline: None
- Distance: 5km (can combine multiple runs)
- Where: This is virtual run, you can run anywhere in the world
- Result submission deadline: None
How it works?
1. Register at our website.
2. Run, jog, walk, stroll anywhere & anytime at your own pace for a total of 5km or more and keep your records using any running app (i.e. Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Mapmyrun, etc.) or treadmill screen record.
3. Send your running result to email@example.com.
4. Receive your virtual run items within 3 weeks.