- Running period: Anytime
- Registration deadline: None
- Distance: 5km (can combine multiple runs)
- Where: This is virtual run, you can run anywhere in the world
- Result submission deadline: None
Virtual Run Details:
The snow leopard is a large cat native to the mountain ranges of Central and South Asia. It is listed as vulnerable because the global population is estimated to number less than 10,000 mature individuals and is expected to decline about 10% by 2040. It is threatened by poaching and habitat destruction following infrastructural developments.
In this virtual run, we want to emphasize the importance of snow leopard conservation. “Save our ghost of the mountain”. Register to Snow Leopard Virtual Run today and have faith that you can finish the run on time.
How it works?
1. Register at our website.
2. Run, jog, walk, stroll anywhere & anytime at your own pace for a total of 5km or more and keep your records using any running app (i.e. Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Mapmyrun, etc.) or treadmill screen record.
3. Send your running result to email@example.com.
4. Receive your virtual run items within 3 weeks.