Virtual Run Details:
Join the Swedish Dala Horse Virtual Run and run anytime, anywhere in the world. This virtual run is open to all runners with no registration deadline. The distance is 10km, which can be completed by combining multiple runs.
Celebrate the traditional Swedish red-painted wooden horse, a symbol of Sweden for luck, dignity, wisdom, and strength. “Luck is believing that you are lucky!” Register today and get a unique and memorable experience.
Remember, 10% of the proceeds will be donated to charity. Don't miss out on this chance to be a part of a great cause while running towards a healthier lifestyle.
- Running period: Anytime
- Registration deadline: None
- Distance: 10km (can combine multiple runs)
- Where: This is virtual run, you can run anywhere in the world
- Result submission deadline: None
How it works?
1. Register at our website.
2. Run, jog, walk, stroll anywhere & anytime at your own pace for a total of 10km or more and keep your records using any running app (i.e. Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Mapmyrun, etc.) or treadmill screen record.
3. Send your running result to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Receive your virtual run items within 3 weeks.