- Running period: Anytime
- Registration deadline: None
- Distance: 5km (can combine multiple runs)
- Where: This is virtual run, you can run anywhere in the world
- Result submission deadline: None
Virtual Run Details:
The blue whale is a marine mammal up to 29.9 meters in length and with a maximum recorded weight of 173 tonnes, it is the largest animal known to have ever existed. Blue whales were abundant in nearly all the oceans on Earth until the beginning of the twentieth century. For over a century, they were hunted almost to extinction by whaling until protected by the international community in 1966. A 2002 report estimated there were only 5,000 to 12,000 blue whales worldwide.
In this virtual run, we want to emphasize the importance of blue whale conservation. “Today Whale Be A Good Day”. Register to Blue Whale Virtual Run today and have faith that you can finish the run on time.
How it works?
1. Register at our website or android apps.
2. Run, jog, walk, stroll anywhere & anytime at your own pace for a total of 5km or more and keep your records using any running app (i.e. Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Mapmyrun, etc.) or treadmill screen record.
3. Send your running result to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload to android apps.
4. Receive your virtual run items within 3 weeks.