Virtual Run Details:
Are you ready to take the first step towards a journey of a thousand miles? Join us for the China Virtual Run. With no registration deadline, you can participate anytime and from anywhere in the world. The distance is 10 km, and you can combine multiple runs to complete the distance.
This virtual run has been designed to celebrate the Chinese culture and its wisdom. "千里之行，始于足下" meaning "A journey of a thousand miles begins at one's feet" is a famous quote in Chinese culture that encourages us to take the first step towards our goals, no matter how far we have to go.
By participating in this virtual run, not only will you be embarking on a personal journey but also contributing to a good cause. 10% of the proceeds from this virtual run will be donated to charity. So, don't wait, register for China Virtual Run today and start your journey!
- Running period: Anytime
- Registration deadline: None
- Distance: 10km (can combine multiple runs)
- Where: This is virtual run, you can run anywhere in the world
- Result submission deadline: None
How it works?
1. Register at our website.
2. Run, jog, walk, stroll anywhere & anytime at your own pace for a total of 10km or more and keep your records using any running app (i.e. Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Mapmyrun, etc.) or treadmill screen record.
3. Send your running result to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Receive your virtual run items within 3 weeks.