Virtual Run Details:
This virtual run is an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of stray dogs. "Man's best friend" is a common phrase about domestic dogs, referring to their close relations, loyalty, and companionship with humans over the years. Unfortunately, there are thousands of stray dogs in the world in need of a second home.
By participating in the SHIKE Give Dogs a Second Chance Virtual Run, you can help raise awareness about the importance of adopting dogs instead of buying new ones. Show your support for these furry friends and have faith that you can complete the 10km run anytime, anywhere in the world. With no registration deadline and no result submission deadline, it's easy to participate in this meaningful cause. 10% of the proceeds will be donated to charity. So, register today and make a positive impact on the lives of stray dogs!
- Running period: Anytime
- Registration deadline: None
- Distance: 10km (can combine multiple runs)
- Where: This is virtual run, you can run anywhere in the world
- Result submission deadline: None
How it works?
1. Register at our website.
2. Run, jog, walk, stroll anywhere & anytime at your own pace for a total of 10km or more and keep your records using any running app (i.e. Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Mapmyrun, etc.) or treadmill screen record.
3. Send your running result to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Receive your virtual run items within 3 weeks.