- Running period: Anytime
- Registration deadline: None
- Distance: 10km (can combine multiple runs)
- Where: This is virtual run, you can run anywhere in the world
- Result submission deadline: None
Virtual Run Details:
"Man's best friend" is a common phrase about domestic dogs, referring to their millennia-long history of close relations, loyalty, and companionship with humans. Over the years, we have thousands and millions of stray dogs in the world that need your help to give them a second home.
In this virtual run, we want to emphasize the importance of adopting a dog instead of buying a new one. “Adopt don’t buy”. Register to SHIKE Give Dogs a Second Chance virtual run today. Be kind to motherless fur babies and have faith that you can finish the run on time.
How it works?
1. Register at our website.
2. Run, jog, walk, stroll anywhere & anytime at your own pace for a total of 10km or more and keep your records using any running app (i.e. Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Mapmyrun, etc.) or treadmill screen record.
3. Send your running result to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Receive your virtual run items within 3 weeks.