Virtual Run Details:
The Spain Virtual Run is a unique opportunity for runners to participate in a 10km virtual run, anywhere in the world, with the added benefit of contributing to a good cause. With no registration deadline, you can participate at any time that is convenient for you. The 10% of proceeds from this virtual run will be donated to charity, so not only will you be challenging yourself physically, you'll also be making a positive impact.
The theme of this virtual run is inspired by the Spanish quote "Todo lo que puede ser imaginado es real," meaning everything that can be imagined is real. This is a reminder that anything is possible, and that with enough determination and hard work, you can achieve your goals. Whether you're a seasoned runner or just starting out, the Spain Virtual Run is a great way to challenge yourself, have fun, and make a difference. Register today!
- Running period: Anytime
- Registration deadline: None
- Distance: 10km (can combine multiple runs)
- Where: This is virtual run, you can run anywhere in the world
- Result submission deadline: None
How it works?
1. Register at our website.
2. Run, jog, walk, stroll anywhere & anytime at your own pace for a total of 10km or more and keep your records using any running app (i.e. Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Mapmyrun, etc.) or treadmill screen record.
3. Send your running result to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Receive your virtual run items within 3 weeks.