- Running period: Anytime
- Registration deadline: None
- Distance: 10km (can combine multiple runs)
- Where: This is virtual run, you can run anywhere in the world
- Result submission deadline: None
Virtual Run Details:
The Sanxing, "Three Stars", who are Fu, Lu, and Shou (福禄寿) are the gods of the three stars and the three qualities of Prosperity (Fu), Status (Lu), and Longevity (Shou) in Chinese religion. Sau star with a domed head, carrying a peach and walking stick, is the god of longevity.
In this virtual run, we would like to wish everyone good health. “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver”. Register to SHIKE Longevity Virtual Run and have faith that you can finish the run on time.
How it works?
1. Register at our website or android apps.
2. Run, jog, walk, stroll anywhere & anytime at your own pace for a total of 10km or more and keep your records using any running app (i.e. Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Mapmyrun, etc.) or treadmill screen record.
3. Send your running result to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload to our website / mobile apps.
4. Receive your virtual run items within 3 weeks.